10 Watt Wirewound Power Resistors
Wirewound power resistors are made by wrapping a length of high resistance wire onto an insulating form. Ceramic flame retardant package. Exceptionally small, sturdy and reliable.
* 10 watt
* +/- 5% tolerance
* -55° C to 155° C operating range (derated over 70° C)
* 350 V working, 700 V overload
* Excellent moisture resistance
* Stable performance in diverse conditions
* Sealed with special cement
* High temperature stability
* 1.93″ long x .39″ square
Please note: Some values may not be in stock, and will require additional lead time to restock before orders can ship.